Thursday, April 29, 2010

iTour: Israel 4/29




I wish I had more to say. There's no denying we're here to work ...

Tuesday I went to an artist market with Amy, Annmaria and Cisco. I didn't see anything that grabbed me so I headed back to the hotel for a nap and some yoga before the hour ride to Petah Tikvah. The show went fine, sort of a lukewarm audience at first.

The show was at 9, but at 7:30 we found it was really at 8:30! That was fine, since it meant we'd get back to Tel Aviv before our favorite falafel stand closed. I got sabiq: eggplant, hummus, tahini, tomato onion parsley and hard boiled egg in a pita with spicy oil. Real good.

Yesterday was like that, only it was a longer drive and we ate in Haifa before bussing home - I saw nothing of Haifa but the theater and the restaurant down the block.

This morning I wok up late, and headed out to breakfast with my kindle. I ate at Bistro 99 down the street - eggs, tomato cucumber salad, olives, bread and cappuccino all for 10 bucks!

Today we head to Jerusalem ... I am psyched but don't expect to see much until our group tour on sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment